Tumescent Liposculpture is one of the most commonly performed and advanced surgical techniques of permanently removing excess fat deposits in areas that are resistant to exercise and diet. It is an increasingly popular alternative to traditional liposuction for men and women seeking a less invasive treatment that does not normally require general anaesthetic.
Though people of almost any age can be good candidates for liposculpture, good skin elasticity is needed to achieve a smooth contour in any of the following areas:
- Cheek, jowls
- Under chin/neck
- Male chest
- Love handles
- Saddle Bags
- Upper back / around bra strap
With Tumescent Liposculpture:
- Body contours are re-sculpted by removal of subcutaneous fat
- Performed under local anaesthetic and mild sedation
- Works best for removing stubborn fat deposits which persist despite exercise and good diet
- Modern tumescent liposculpture technique has a very favourable risk profile. Dr Prochazka will discuss surgical risks in detail at your first consultation
- Cost: Varies according to area and extent of treatment. An accurate quote cannot be given without personal assessment by the surgeon.
A personal consultation with your surgeon is the first step for any patient considering liposculpture. We will assess your physical and emotional health, discuss your aesthetic goals, and address any questions or concerns you may have.