For a more full or shapely look, breast augmentation, may offer the enhancement you seek. Breast augmentation also corrects concerns such as asymmetry and tubular breasts.
As each patient has a different frame and body type, we work closely with you to tailor the type, size and placement of breast implants for your desired outcome.
In your consultation, our surgeon will determine the best method to achieve the desired look, feel and shape for you.
Breast Augmentation is suitable for clients who:
- Feel they have small breasts or no breasts and would like to achieve a fuller bust.
- May have lost weight or breast-fed and feel their breasts have deflated or have lost that upper cleavage look of the breast.
- Have asymmetry or tubular breasts.
- Have had a mastectomy will often have a breast augmentation to build up their breasts.
With Breast Augmentation:
- Implants are surgically placed under breast tissue to achieve a natural-looking augmentation
- We use TGA-approved cohesive-gel silicone implants, in round or “teardrop” profile, with smooth or textured surfaces, depending on your needs
- Performed under general anaesthetic, or twilight sedation with local anaesthesia
- Implants can be placed above or below the chest muscle, depending on the surgeon’s recommendation
- Surgical risks will be discussed in detail at your first consultation
- Cost: Vary according to type of implant, general anaesthesia vs. sedation, etc. An accurate quote cannot be given without personal assessment by the surgeon. Ring for your consultation.